Updated CDC Guidelines at B&B
As of April 5th, 2021, we can now offer table service at 75% capacity inside and limited bar seating. We continue to have our outdoor domes available to book for a more private feel and have expanded our outdoor area to offer additional patio seating. The new guidelines at Bridges & Bourbon are as followed:
- There is limited bar seating that is still subject to spacing requirements
- Bar seating is first come first serve. We will not accept reservations made specifically for bar seats
- There is no standing at the bar
- A host will seat you at a bar seat
- If there are not enough bar seats for your entire party, you will be put on a waitlist until seats are available
- Guests are alloted a maximum of 2 hrs at a bar seat.
- A food purchase is no longer required to order alcohol
- The curfew on when we can serve alcohol to has been lifted. Our new hours are listed in our Location and Hours section of our website.
- A mask must still be worn when entering the restaurant or when leaving your table or bar seat to exit or use the restrooms.
We are excited to welcome more guests back into Bridges & Bourbon and to do so in a manner that is comfortable for our guests and our employees we respectfully ask all guests to adhere to these guidelines.
Due to the limited amount of seating available we strongly recommend reservations be made in advance. You can make reservations for our indoor tables through our website. To book an outdoor dome or one of our additional patio tables please call us 412-586-4287 to make the reservation. We also respectfully ask that you keep your visit to a max of 2 hours so that we can accommodate all the guests wishing to dine with us.
Bridges & Bourbon will continue to strictly adhere to the guidelines set forth by city, state and federal officials as we take the safety of our guests and employees very seriously.
We appreciate your understanding on this matter as we continue to navigate the guidelines that are being put in place so that we can take the appropriate steps to ensure we can continue to serve our great guests!