HomeMain content starts here, tab to start navigating
Bridges & Bourbon's goal is to provide an experience that is both interactive and social. We focus on modernistic cocktails that are visually stunning & food that engages your senses. Dining done differently.
RESERVE YOUR BRIDGEHOUSE
Bridges & Bourbon is excited to introduce our newest additions to our outdoor dining area
Enjoy a unique dining experience in the private setting of our BridgeHouse!
- Each BridgeHouse can fit up to a maximum of four guests.
- For the months of October thru March in order to reserve a BridgeHouse we will require that you spend a minimum of $200 in food and beverage.
- We will be booking these BridgeHouses at set time slots and each time slot reservation will be allotted 2.5 hrs.
Reservation time slots are as follows:
- Monday-Friday: 4pm, 4:15pm, 4:30pm, 5pm, 6:45pm, 7pm, 7:15pm, 7:45pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 11:30am, 11:45am, 12pm, 12:15pm, 12:30pm, 4pm, 4:30pm, 5pm, 6:30pm, 7pm, 7:15pm, 7:30pm, 7:45pm
Booking reservations will be for only one BridgeHouse at a time. We will not be able to accept reservation requests for multiple BridgeHouses for a large party reservation.
To reserve please contact us directly at 412-586-4287 to check availability.
From our interesting and modern cocktails to our fantastic culinary program, you won’t want to miss the experience we present. This is dining done differently.
See what we're serving.View Menus
Gift Cards & Party Booking
Purchase a gift card for a friend or loved one to enjoy a fabulous night out, on you, at Bridges & Bourbon.
Let us handle the hardest parts by hosting your next work or family celebration in our elevated space! Good food, inspiring cocktails, and enough room for everyone!Buy Now
Reservations for indoor tables can be made online through our website. Please contact us directly at 412-586-4287 to place a reservation for our outdoor tables.
The maximum amount of guests that we can seat at one table is 8 guests and maximum reservation size we will accept for table reservations is 12 guests.
Seats located at the bar are on a first come, first serve basis.
Bridges & Bourbon incorporates fire into some of it's cocktail presentations so for the safety of guests and staff we don't allow standing at the bar or at our tables. Guests must be seated in a seat to be served.
At Bridges & Bourbon, our house policy is that you must be 21 years or older to enter after 9pm.